Aftercare is an imperative part of your journey with Red Rose Desire and is something we pride ourselves in. You’ll be given an idea of what to expect from recovery and aftercare whilst talking to the surgeon and the team initially, and once your procedure is completed, you’ll receive a full aftercare programme which has been built specifically for you, and your individual needs.
We are committed to ensuring that our aftercare is of the highest standard possible and our nurses and dedicated team are always on call, pre and post op, to answer any questions, concerns, and offer peace of mind and expertise where needed.
All our team are fully trained and specialists in their fields. We include a completely comprehensive aftercare package as standard, to every single patient we treat. We wholly understand that it’s a big decision to embark on a surgery, of any size, so we support you throughout the entire cosmetic surgery journey, and beyond.
Outstanding Aftercare at Red Rose Desire;
• NHS highly skilled & experienced surgeons
• Specialised in varying procedures to find the perfect fit for you
• Inclusive consultations to allow you to make the most informed decision possible
• Lifetime aftercare – we’re not going anywhere!
All our procedures are carried out in a private hospital solely dedicated to cosmetic treatments, all with en-suite rooms and consistently attentive care. We cater our process around your needs, as we understand every patient is different. Patient care is what we do well.
Following surgery, you will be taken care of by one of our highly-experienced nurses within seven to ten days to begin the monitoring of your healing process – and several times thereafter. This is all included as standard. Our priority is to make sure you’re totally happy and cared for – not only now, but in the future too.
What can I expect from my aftercare?
• You will be seen before you leave hospital to make sure all is well.
• A follow-up appointment will be arranged with our nursing team to remove stitches and or dressings.
• You will always be given advice with dos and don’ts to aid recovery.
• The aftercare team is always on hand should you need them.