Red Rose Desire Cosmetic Surgery Privacy and Cookies Policy
This policy sets out how Red Rose Desire Cosmetic Surgery (RRDCS), a trading style of Bodycurve Limited, company registration number 08118275, uses and protects any information you provide us about yourself via our website. RRDCS is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Where we ask you to provide information by which you may be identified when using this website, you may rest assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and our General Terms and Conditions. Please read this privacy and cookies policy carefully. By using the Website and any services we offer via the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by this policy in respect of the information collected about you via this Website.
If you have any queries about this policy, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Recording Privacy Statement: As part of our commitment to providing the best possible service to our customers we record all telephone calls.
Personal information collected
We will collect some, or all, of the following personal information from you through the Website:
• postal address
• email address
• contact telephone/mobile phone number
• date of birth
Use of this information
We may use your personal information to:
• administer the website
• maintain internal records
• improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
enable your use of services available on the website
• send you general commercial communications
• send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
• send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email, text message, social media or similar technology (you may inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications
• customise the website according to your interests
• contact you for market research purposes
• supply your details to third parties or partner businesses to deliver information you have requested. This could include, but is not limited to implant manufacturers and finance providers
Which Cookies do we use?
• Google Analytics
• Session Cookies
Web pages don’t have any ‘memory’ as such and session cookies allow us to store information about your activities on our Website. This information is automatically removed from our web server once your browser is closed, therefore, each time you visit our website you will be treated as a ‘new’ visitor.We want to keep track of your movements across our website and link your actions to ensure that the same information is not asked from you every time you move from one page to the next.
We use a session cookie so that we can track the people who visit the various areas of our website; The only information stored on the user’s computer is a session ID which comprises of alphanumeric characters.
We are committed to ensuring your personal information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Personal information will be dealt with in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). By providing personal data through the Website you consent to the processing of the data by us for the purposes set out under “Use of this information” above. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you believe any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email: email@example.com or write to us at Piccadilly House 49 Piccadilly Manchester M1 2AP as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
• to the extent we are required to do so by law
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
• to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
• to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Linking to third party websites and social media
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Website and social media pages, and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
In addition, if you linked to this Website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org