Thousands of women all over the world, of all shapes and sizes are looking to enlarge, reduce or reshape their breasts, daily. Be it for medical reasons, vanity purposes, to help with low self esteem and more, women have been augmenting their breasts since the 1890’s! For most of us; the dream, the idea, the need or want of a breast enhancement or ‘boob job’ is the first stage, and essentially the easy part. Making those thoughts and dreams into reality, and seriously considering or booking the surgery is the harder part.
It’s only natural, at this stage, for ladies to start to feel nervous, even anxious, about the process, the surgery itself, the aftercare and more. Many will have a hundred and one questions. Please be safe in the knowledge that this is completely normal and very common when choosing to have breast surgery.
Just a few of the most frequent questions our surgeons receive at the consultations are;
- What type of breast surgery or procedure is right for me?
- Is breast enhancement safe? What are the risks?
- What will be expected of me?
- How long does it take to perform / recover from breast surgery?
- How long will my new breasts last?
- Can I still breastfeed safely with a breast enhancement?
- Will I lose sensation in my breasts or nipples?
- Do implants affect mammograms / detecting breast cancer?
- Are breast enlargements painful?
- Are you (the surgeon) fully qualified and accredited?
- What does your aftercare include?
At Red Rose, and at any establishment worth its socks, we think it’s imperative that all clients get to meet the actual surgeon that will be performing their surgery. We feel it’s extremely important that it’s the surgeon themselves, rather than a representative of the company, to help answer questions, as each lady, each pair of breasts and each procedure is different. Some may think they just want a breast enlargement, when in fact they will need an augmentation. Others may be aiming to enhance their breast size larger than their body frame, and others may not have any preconceived idea at all.
A consultation with your breast enhancement surgeon is absolutely essential, so you are able to establish the following;
- What sort of procedure do you need? – what shape, size, incision site, placement and surface texture is recommended for you. They will go through all your options in much detail.
- Learn about your surgeon – the surgeons we use are some of the best in the business. At the consultation you are invited to ask questions and allow them to tell you about; how much experience they have, how long have they been performing breast surgery, what accreditations they have gained, examples of their work and much much more. Once you know and feel like you are in safe hands with your surgeon, you’ll feel much more relaxed.
- Letting you know what to expect – being given a full rundown of how it will all work before surgery, during surgery and after surgery is very important for you, and us. At consultations we strive to give you as much information as possible, and to answer all and any questions you might have, so you know what to expect with no surprises.
At Red Rose all our surgeons are Fellows of the Royal College of Surgeons and the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons and have successfully practised and gained respect in the cosmetic surgery industry for many years. We know how many questions and reservations ladies will have before breast surgery, and this is why we offer completely free consultations with surgeons, the professionals, themselves. Answering your queries, knowing you’re in safe hands, working through your options, expectations and aftercare should not be chargeable in our eyes. We know it’s a big decision and investment to you, so we are happy to consult you professionally for free. We are confident that we can assist, consult and perform your breast surgery like we do for 100’s each year. What’s more, we offer fully comprehensive and inclusive lifetime aftercare, absolutely free too. Be rest assured that you will always be in the very best of medical hands, and our priority is to make sure you are happy with your new look, not only now, but in the future too.
Click here to book your free consultation with one of our surgeons, contact us via telephone, by email, or through our website. We look forward to speaking to you.